Friday, April 6, 2012

April 4 2012

breakfast
Breakfast, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
cottage cheese
apple
peanuts


lunch
Morning snack, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
tostittos and salsa with cheese and guacamole

snack while out
Unplanned snack late gettimg back from appointment, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)



dinner
Dinner hubby made, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
carrots green beans and eggs scrambled

evening snack
Peanut butter chocolate last snack, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) didn't finish it had only one bite and it went to the garbage didn't like it.

had a serving of peanuts instead. another good day today and I am feeling much better too. I just need to keep working on the pop and getting my workouts in and drinking my water. I have been doing good with cutting out the junk food as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment