Sunday, April 1, 2012

Food Log for April 1 2012

Day 51 Week 8
Sunday


Breakfast
breakfast, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
1 whole wheat wrap 180 calories
2 eggs 144 calories
1 ounce of cheese fat free 60 calories
1/4 cup of green pepper
1/4 cup of white onion
1/4 cup of black beans
sorry so blurry

mid morning snack
Mid morning snack, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)

1/2 ounce of multigrain tostitos
1 tbsp of salsa
1 tbsp of Guacamole
1 ounces of mozzarella cheese part skim light

Lunch
Lunch, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
3 ounces ground Turkey seasoned with cayenne pepper
and garlic salt.
1 slice of tomato 1 hearts of romaine lettuce
leaf and 2/3 cup of
 apple sauce with cinnamon for flavor.

Dinner
Dinner more info on my blog soon, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
3 ounces minced extra lean turkey meat
1/4 cup of green pepper's mushrooms and white onions
sauteed in a tbsp of extra virgin olive oil seasoned with cayenne pepper and salt
1/3 cup of peanuts
1 clementine

Evening Snack
Last snack, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
1 weiner
1 tbsp of ketchup and mustard
1 apple

allowed calories 1440
total 1857
daily totals 1887
remaining calories 138
burned calories 555


Exercise

walk to store and back 20 minutes
WATP's 1 mile walk about 20 - 25 minutes
house cleaning 20 minutes


Today has been a good day. I actually got in a workout at home one of my walking DVD's go me. I am aiming to do 4-5 days of exercise this week for 20 - 30 minutes each time I do it. I wanna get in other  then just walking. I know walking is just as good as any other exercise but I wanna strengthen my hole body I am tired of being in some kind of pain every day. I know most of it is prob due to age or what ever but the rest is due to not getting enough exercise in. Oh I also got in my water today to. I have a 6 pack of pop left here at home plus two singles in the fridge. once that is gone I will be done with pop. I aim to not buy it when I go out if I can get away with it. Or to have it only when we eat out.
Eating out has been cut back down to 1 - 2 days a week now that hubby is no longer working at a fast food joint. Thank god. I think that is all. I will be back tomorrow for more of an update and my food pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment