Sunday, April 1, 2012

Food Log For March 31 2012

Day 50 Week 8 starts
Saturday


some what good day today but am starting back on my eating plan tomorrow as I am going shopping today for groceries so what the blog for the pictures.

breakfast, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
turkey meat 1 packet 90 calories 30 grams of low fat cheese 90 calories hummus to go snack  with flat bread 170 calories
Lunch, Big Mac medium Fries and a Medium Diet Coke
Big Mac 540 calories, medium Fries 360 and a Medium Diet Coke 0 calories
Dinner last meal, Beef Ravioli with meat sauce and yve roche chocolates and my last pop for the day which I won't drink all of.
 dinner: Beef Ravioli with meat sauce 270 calories with 3 chocolate pieces 220 and a Diet Pepsi about 3 mouth fulls
Pop three i had a medium diet coke while out no more for the night, I did have a little more pop after this one maybe like a couple of mouth fulls
Diet Pop number 1
Pop one goal is 2 cans  and 1 bottle, first one of the day
Number two and three was with lunch
Water challenge 2 glasses in, trying to get my water in
didn't get in all my water need to really work harder on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment