Monday, April 2, 2012

Food Log for April 2 2012

Day 52 Week 8
Monday

breakfast
Breakfast check blog soon for details, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
2 slices low sodium turkey bacon
1 ounce of cheese low fat
1/2 pita pocket
1 egg
1 small apple

morning snack:

Morning snack, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
30 grams of almonds
1/2 cup fresh pineapple
1 ounce of string cheese

Lunch:
Lunch, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
3 ounces canned flakes of ham drained
2 Romain hearts
1/4 cup of celery
1 tbsp of fat free mayo
1 banana 


afternoon snack:
Afternoon snack, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
1 1/2 ounce of canned flakes of ham
1 tsp of fat free mayo
1/2 mini pita bread cut into triangles

Dinner
Dinner, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
3 ounces fast fry pork chop ( cooked on my grill it's like a foremen)
1 tbsp of BBQ sauce
1/2 cup of canned green beans
1 cup of baby carrots fresh
1 clementine

evening snack:
Last snack, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
1/4 cup of low fat cottage cheese 1%
1/4 cup of honey roasted peanuts
1 apple


Exercise
Denis Austin Kick Boxing Workout  15 minutes
walk to store and back 20 minutes roughly
cleaning the house off and on during the day


water - half a 56 ounces

pop I had three bottles at 710 ml.


today was another good day. Gotta really aim to get that water in. I have been feeling great not as tired. Although I do now have a slight headache. but that could be from all the changes I am making in my eating plan and with cutting back on the caffeine. Didn't really feel tired that much today. And I noticed I am not as hungry as I was last week. calories are spot on. I think though I may up my limit a little now that I am working out and what not we will see. I will keep going for now at 1440. And see how I feel. I am on day two of no junk food. And will keep it up. Sunday I will be at my parents place for Easter dinner and Saturday I am out of town for most of the day. but will stick to plan as best as I can. I have all my meals planned out for tomorrow except my morning snack as I will be at my daughter's appointment at that time. I will do the best I can with what they have at the place I will be.Well that's it for tonight I am off. Gonna head to bed soon as I have to be up at 6;30 and ready to go by 8. I wanna try and get my workout in before I leave in the morning. night all

1 comment:

  1. Amazing job, lady!!! You are doing sooooo good!!! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete