Friday, April 6, 2012

April 5 2012

breakfast
Breakfast, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) t
his was yum will post recipe soon


morning snack
Morning snack, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
a new fav snack and this is a good amount it's 1/2 ounce of multigrain tostitos yum

Light snack, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
butter popcorn flavor it's good if I want something light and fast.

First time in a week its now a treat, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)

the above and below were part of my free meal for today. I am gonna limit this to once a week so I don't feel like I am missing out. I didn't have any before this since last Saturday. And the fries above have no salt on them and I didn't finish them.
Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)


Last snack, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
yummy grapes


total Calories 1951

little high today but that's OK had a free meal back on plan tomorrow and setting new goals for a new week. oh and it's weigh in tomorrow too. hope it's a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment