Saturday, February 11, 2012

Braving it

  So I have heard people talking about this exercise program called turbo fire. And well I got it to give it a try. I have read the books and I have started eating clean again. Today I ate well under my calorie limit and I drank 72 ounces of water and ate 3 meals and three snacks. I am not putting pressures on my self to do a certain amount of goals each day. I have started with the basics and baby steps. I am working on two main goals this week and they are drink my water everyday and to track my food every day. I find that when I add to much to my plate that is when I tend to fall of the weight loss journey. I am also just eating simple foods and watching my portions. I have the Turbo fire inferno meal plan and I am taking some of their food ideas from it and putting it into my plan. And my plan right now is simple. Three meals and 2 to 3 snacks as needed.
   Drink my water and get my workouts in. I am back tracking on my fitness pal again which is a great tool to have and I should have never stopped using it in the first place. Also I need to blog here more often as well and not stop doing it. I also need to make sure I am eating all my calories and not under my calories allowed for the day this way I am not starving at the end of my day and wanting to eat the hole fridge or cupboard. I am finally getting baby girl onto a schedule and so this means it's time to get both kids on a proper schedule. And to stick to it. This way I can be in bed by 12 midnight and up at a decent time. I plan to do my workout's after the kids have both gone to bed. The baby feeds at 7:30 and then William goes to bed at 8. I had him up stairs before 8 and he was asleep by 8:20 or so, And then the baby fell asleep while I was sitting in the bedroom waiting for William to go to bed.So this means once the living room is cleaned it is workout time. No excuses. This starts on Monday night. Alright that's all for now I am going to post my food intake in another post.


1 comment:

  1. Did you stop the Slim Fast Diet? I was doing Turbo Fire. I loved it, but my knee started really hurting. It is a very high energy workout, that i loved. I also did her ChaLean Extreme workout, which was weights...my fav. I am now doing RevAbs, which is a FULL body workout!

    Clean eating is the way to go. Lean meats, fish, chicken, turkey, fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, beans, eggs, oats, rice, whole grains. I hate diets. I agree to track what you eat....but staying away from the fast food...even the salads at mcdonald's are SO NOT good for you! Just good clean eating!

    Love ya! Enjoy Turbo Fire!!!
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete