Sunday, February 19, 2012

Food Log Feb 18 2012

Day 8 week 2

special k vanilla and almond  with 1 cup of skim milk 3 fresh strawberries 1 slice of toast with 1 tbsp of margarine honey and peanut butter

morning snack fresh mushrooms with 1 cup of strawberries and ranch dressing low calorie

Lunch chicken sandwich with lettuce tomato mayo cheese kraft dinner and grapes

dinner weight watchers T.V dinner 1 apple
    not pictured is 13 toffifee  chocolates they are so goooood lol gotta watch how many I have a day though. other then that did good today. I managed to get in at least 28 ounces of water will work harder at it tomorrow. I am now all caught up on my blog posts so anything after today will be new.  I am gonna do a workout tomorrow. I have to go to the store again tomorrow so will be getting out with the kids again.  I am gonna work hard on my goals this week as well. Then for Easter I think I will attempt to do another exercise challenge. Start off with a small goal and then work from there. doing some form of exercise every day say for 14 days to start and then once I do that go up to 21 and so on. Alright that's all for today back tomorrow for another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment