Thursday, February 23, 2012

Out for the day

 So today I have to go out with my kids to an appointment. Now normally when I go out like this I use it as an excuse to eat what I want when I want. but not this time around. I ate a good breakfast and have my first bottle of water almost done.I am not going to eat crappy when I am out today. I can do this I will do this



Update on my day out


I did pretty good. I did better then normal when I am out all day with appointments. I had one bag of chips and one caramilk bar. I got a foot long Sub Philly Style Steak and cheese on a cheese bun with lettuce red onion mushrooms mayo and salt and pepper. I ate half before we left the hospital were we had our appointment which the kids had some testing done. and then ate the rest when I got home. I didn't buy anything extra when we made stops at the bus station transferring buses. I bought a drink for my self and a snack for my son. and then the chocolate bar the chips my husband bought for me.I also bought a second drink for myself. I am now drinking my last bottle of water and I did a one mile walk also.

No comments:

Post a Comment