Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mind Blog # 2 Feb 22 2012

  Alright so I have had junk food five days this week. I only wanted four days I really need to stick to what I say I am going to do and do it, This just means no junk the rest of the week. And this is a must, I am out tomorrow Friday and Saturday and I really need to stick to the no junk food.Also will need to start my water early and have one done before we leave and bring one with me as well no excuses as to why I can't get my water in while we are out, NONE, I know that were we are going tomorrow that I can get healthy options and I will choose them. I will also track my food as best as I can as well. Alright time to update with today's food intake. I know I can finish out this week on track and without any slip up's I got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment