Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Food Intake For Feb 13 2012

Breakfast:
   2 servings of egg creations french toast mixture
   2 slices of white bread
   1 small apple
    3 tbsp of syrup


Lunch:
     2 slices white bread
     1/2 can of flakes of ham
     1 tbsp of fat free mayo
      2 white onion rings diced
      strawberries 1 cup halves
     30 grams of cheese mozzarella


Afternoon snack:
   2 reeses peanut butter cup's
   1 591 ml bottle of diet pepsi
 

Dinner:
   Mac and Cheese with meat sauce T.v dinner


Evening Snack:
   2 banana's
   cheese 30 grams mozzarella
  100 calorie pack pop corn
  black berries and fresh strawberries

Allowed Calories -1650  
Total Calories - 2194
Exercise - 458
Net  - 1736
Remaining  - over by 86

water intake - 26oz, 26oz,26oz = 78 ounces

Exercise

went outside with the family for a walk roughly 25 - 30 minutes
cleaned the house for about 25 minutes
Fire 30 class roughly 30-35 minutes
along with the stretch 10 class.

today's goals

1) track my food - done
2) drink my water - done

I will make a video talking about Turbo fire and my thoughts and post it to you tube. I will be making daily vlogs when I can while I am on the program. Today even though calories were high I still had a pretty good day. I did have some chocolate but you know what I am OK with it. I got in an awesome  work out and got in my water too.

No comments:

Post a Comment