Saturday, February 18, 2012

Feb 14 2012 Food intake

breakfast:
   3/4 cup of special k vanilla and almond cereal
   1 cup of 1% milk
   1 banana


Lunch:
   michelina's tortellini - t.v dinner 1 container
  fresh mushrooms 100 grams raw
  1 bottle of 591 ml Diet Pepsi
   black pepper and salt to taste
  1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese

Dinner:
   Highliner - lemon pepper breaded fish sticks 2 sticks
   1 cup fresh broccoli
   corn sweet whole kernal drained 1 cup
   becel margarine original 1 tsp


Snacks:
   Wunderbar 2 bars (jumbo pack
    Rolo pieces 1 pack
    1 Cadbury easter egg caramilk
    lindt lyndor chocolate eggs 3 pack

the above snacks were threw out the day not all at once. was not a good day of eating but I did get in 9 cups of water this day and as well as 1.5 hours of walking light cleaning and some yoga with the turbo fire I managed half the workout before I had to stop cause of my knee.



goals accomplished

tracking my food on daily plate
and getting in all my water

No comments:

Post a Comment