Sunday, February 12, 2012

food Intake for Feb 11 2012

Breakfast:
    2 serving 1/4 cup each of southwestern egg creation eggs
    1 tbsp of medium salsa
    1 tbsp fat free sour cream
    1 cup of strawberries cut in halves
    1 white tortilla
  
morning snack:
    1/2 cup of black berries
   1/2 cup of raspberries

Lunch:
    2 snack wraps grilled chicken ranch flavor from McDonald's
    1 medium diet coke

Dinner:

  T.v dinner Pastaria Penne Primaveria
   1 cup of salad
   1 tbsp of light ranch salad dressing
   classic crouton's garlic
 
evening snack:

   4 melba toast
   30 grams of skim mozzarella cheese
   2 slim fast bars ( 100 calories each)


Allowed Calories - 1650
Food Intake 1720
exercise - 372
Net - 1348
remaining - 302

exercise
walking while out shoping for about an hour or just a little over
and some house cleaning


water intake  goal was 3 bottles @ 26 ounces for a total of78 ounces of water
goal met

today's main goals are :

1) drink all my water
2) track my food intake on my fitness pal.

both goals have been completed today. I am pleased with how well I have done today. I felt pretty good all day too. Not overly tired and I haven't had any hips of chocolate bars since Friday. I know it's only been one day but it makes a difference and yes I ate fast food but I made a better choice then I have been making when I eat out. And I only had that and a small amount of fries.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...you had a really good day of eating, Angie!!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete