Sunday, February 19, 2012

Food log Feb 16 2012

Day 6


   Breakfast:
   apple
   591 ml bottle of Diet Pepsi
   Cheese Danish


Lunch:
  Mac and Cheese
 doritos Cool Ranch
  Diet Pepsi 2 bottles 591 ml


Dinner:
   french fries
   becel margarine


didn't eat anything after my last meal.


Exercise

I did my third workout of Turbo Fire.
walked outside   40 minutes
cleaning the house times 2 between 30 and 35 minutes each time


no water today ugh gotta stop that need to drink my water.


Goals

 tracked my food
no water at all


have been doing poorly the last few days need to get back into this. I need to stop making things so complicated for my self. I am from now on going to just worry about eating all my meals. making healthy choices as much as I can and eating within my calories each day the simple the more I try to do what every one else says I should do the more frustrated I get and just want to stop altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment