Monday, February 20, 2012

Mind Blog # 1 Feb 19 2012

Had way to much pop today and I need to work on cutting it out. for now will cut back on the amount that I am drink and then gradually out all together. Also need to get more activity in as well. The walks are good with the kids but I need more. So that will start soon. Eating is getting there as you can see I have good days and bad days. My goal is to make it less and less bad days by just changing one meal at a time. So far it is working for me. I know that by doing things the way that I am is going to work for me and I won't feel like I am missing out on things. If there is a time that I want to have something not on plan then I will and not feel bad about it, but I also have to learn to not go over board with what ever it is that I decide I am going to have.
     This is why I am doing it the way that I am and making sure that I don't change to much at one time. I get to over whelmed with too much change.

No comments:

Post a Comment