Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Catch Up.

 hey I have been out sick off and on since Saturday that just passed and my baby girl is teething and hubby has been out with a shoulder injury as well as being sick. I am still on plan as best as I can be with me not wanting to be able to eat a hole lot at times. I am going to be going grocery shopping again soon. I think I will take pictures of all that I buy when I get it. I did do one day of an actual work out before I got sick again and that was Sunday have been getting walking in when I can. And I have also started cutting back on my pop. I am down to 2 or 3 a day where I was drinking almost 5-6 a day. Being sick has helped that.
    I will be updated the albums in the next day or two. I am still taking pictures of my food. Oh hubby is no longer working at McDonald's it wasn't for him. So we will not be eating there as much now. I think that is it. I will be back to update again in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment