Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Weekly Wrap up

   OK so how did I do this week? for week 3 could have done better but I stayed within calories on most days, and got in a good amount of water. I need to be constant with it though and get it in every day. My big thing that I need to work on is the junk food and the amount of pop I am drinking. I know that I will do better with the junk food if I work on cutting it out first. So this is what I am going to do. Yoday will be day one of no junk food. I am starting with one day if I can make it threw today without any then I will make it two days and then three days, not gonna set a time line for how long I will go without junk food., Every time I do I always fail at it. Baby steps is the key. Slow and steady wins the race right????? Will keep you updated how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment