Monday, March 12, 2012

food Log For March 12 2012

Day 31 Week 5
Monday

Breakfast
cinnamon raisin bagel with margarine and
light cream cheese and 1 medium banana 

Morning Snack:
1 big bag of Salt and vinegar chips about 3.5 servings along with a 1 liter bottle of diet Pepsi 
which I drank threw out the day.

Lunch:

afternoon Snack:
apple pie from McDonald's
 
Dinner 
Fried Rice t.v dinner 
1 medium banana 

evening snack:
Blt McBistro from McDonalds 



water intake 8 glasses 

Exercise 

walking with the kids out side for about 35 minutes or so. 
cleaning the house times 2 for about 25 minutes to 30 minutes each time.

gotta get back on track. don't know what's going on but I don't like it at all. I have been working on a new eating plan and will talk about it soon. I want to wait till I have all the food I need for this plan and have one day under my belt at least. water is good again today, once I can keep this amount up I may add a little more to my daily intake we will see. baby steps baby steps.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing about your new eating plan! I am now getting my down to a science and not having to buy as many foods, as i was. My whole family is not eating like me....so i have to balance out foods for me and foods for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ta I will be only eating like this not the rest of them here. but that is OK,we can make it work.

    ReplyDelete