Saturday, March 31, 2012

Week 8 of my Challenge

   So as I enter week 8 of m personal challenge I am making some major changes to my diet. Two of the main big things is getting in my water and cutting back and then cutting out the Diet Soda. I have done great this week with my cut back but need to improve on it the up coming weeks. I have also been  working on a website to go a long with the blog and it's coming a long nicely. Also this week I am going to make a better effort at introducing exercise back into my plan. I need to. I am tired of being tired and just not feeling good all the time. Eating alone is not going to get me looking the way I want to look, or feel the way I want to feel. I have changed my goals page and added pictures of how I have done with my goals each week. I am also gonna make a few other changes here as well. so keep an eye out for them. that's it for now have a great weekend and I will be back later today with my food intake and pictures for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment