Monday, March 12, 2012

Food Log for March 11 2012

 Day 30 Week 5 
Sunday


Breakfast:
1/2 cup of fresh strawberries 
1 cinnamon raisin bagel
1 tbsp of light cream cheese 
2 tbsp of becel margarine

morning snack:
Diet Pepsi 591 ml bottle 
lys potato chips plain
Cadbury Caramel Creme Egg

Lunch:
Carl Budding Corned beef lunch meat

afternoon snack:
semi sweet chocolate chips times 3 servings

Dinner:
french fries made at home
with ketchup deep fried 

Evening snack:
McDonald's McBistro Crispy Blt 


Exercise

cleaning 65 minutes 
walking 45 minutes 


water intake 
9 glasses.

seems when I do good with one thing the rest kind of goes down hill. This will be changing though you can count on it. I am working on a plan and it is one I know I can follow. I will post about it soon still working on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment