Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Food Intake for March 14 2012

Day 33 Week 5
Day 1 of the Zone Diet 
Wednesday

Breakfast:
1 whole wheat tortilla 
1 oz of mild light marble cheddar cheese 
1 green pepper chopped 
1/3 cup of white onion chopped 
3 tbsp of avocado 

total blocks - 3 ( 1 carb, 1 fat, 1 protein)

Lunch:

Subway 6 inch Roast Beef with lettuce, red onion, 
green onion,pickles Swiss cheese and pickles with mustard salt and pepper 
1 bottle of diet coke 591 ml 

total blocks - 3 ( 1 protein , 1 carb and 1 fat) 

after noon snack:
1/2 an apple
1 oz of cheese
1/4 cup of walnuts

total blocks  - 1

Dinner:
2 cups of kale  steamed
red pepper
1 garlic clove
olive oil
and 3 pieces of seasoned chicken

total blocks - 3 ( 1 protein, 1 carb and 1 fat) 

Evening Snack: 

will add if I eat any thing else but will do so tomorrow
total blocks = 11 

water = 56 ounces ( 5 glasses )

Exercise 

cleaning 30 minutes 
mall walking ( will add time later on tonight) walked for a total of close to 2 hours maybe a little more stopped and rested for 1/2 hour of so.

I am doing fairly well. I have got my first bottle of water in and before going out today, I wanted to make sure to at least get my one bottle in if any thing. I have my meals all planned for today and I will plan my meals  out for tomorrow as well. I have a picture that I posted in my food album under a sub album title the Zone Diet day 1 I will put it here in the post so you can see it. Today will be day one of no junk food. I have had four days this week and that is my goal so no more for the week. I weigh in on Friday so we will see how I do if I will have done enough damage control by then. I will try and get a workout in tonight after Helen goes to bed. she is on a good schedule and usually naps about 7 until her last bottle. William is in bed at 7 and asleep by 7;30 so I should be able to get it in by 8;00. will try and record some if I can. have a great day and make it count.
will add in the rest of my food later today.
see food pictures below click album to go straight to full album  will be doing this from now on so you guys can see what I am eating.



No comments:

Post a Comment